|Goddess of War|
|Goddess of Devastation and Destruction|
|Greek/Roman form||Bellona (Roman)|
Enyo was the daughter of Hera and Zeus as well as the twin sister of Ares. She was also said to be the constant companion of her brother alongside Eris. As the goddess of war, Enyo is responsible for orchestrating the destruction of cities. During the fall of Troy, Enyo inflicted horror and bloodshed in the war, along with Eris, the daughter of Nyx, Phobos, and Deimos, the sons of Ares.
In Orchomenus and Thebes, a carnival named Homoloia was held in the honor of Demeter, Zeus, Athena, Enyo, and Zeus is said to have acknowledged the surname of Homolius of Homolois, a priestess of Enyo.
Enyo has long red hair as straight as a blade, with pure spirit white eyes of the damed that died in war and a crazy sinister smile. Her body is military like with a lean figure and strong biceps. She is usually seen wearing a black and red 2 piece bathing suit and a titanium see through sash in front of it. She also keep a dagger strapped to her leg and a iron sword around her waist.
- Main Article: Bellona
Enyo can change into her Roman aspect as Bellona. As Bellona she becomes more disciplined, warlike and militaristic.
Being a child of Zeus and Hera, she is a very powerful goddess but not so much as her twin brother Ares
- Prowess in battle: Enyo is know to have fought bravely in battle, as she is the goddess of war.
- War Manipulation: Enyo has the ability to manipulate all part of war between the way someone fights or the war strategy.
- Tellumkinisis: Enyo can summon all weapons known to man to her aid if she wanted to.
- Warfare: She is an excellent war strategist
- Odikinisis: Enyo has the abilitie to manipulate all feelings of war such as rage.
- Enyo's name means "warlike" in Greek.
- In earlier times she was called Duellona, the name being derived from a more ancient word for "battle".
- Is the inspiration for the comic book character with the same name.